Saturday, October 23, 2010

Its everywhere

It seems like everywhere you go, everywhere you look..CF is there also. Today, this site I like was giving away free Ipod songs. I dont have an Ipod but thought I would check out the songs anyway. I clicked on the link and this is the first thing I see.










I have no clue who/what they are but it still caused my heart to skip a beat.


While getting new glasses for Cheyenne a few months ago, I thought I would look at frames as well. I turned around to the ladies frames and this is the first pair I saw.

Again, my heart skipped a beat.

Even the card in my camera is a CF card. It doesnt matter where you go or what you are doing CF is a part of your life if it is in your life at all. KWIM?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive