Sunday, April 18, 2010

kick in the stomach

The clinic visit yesterday was a lot worse than I expected it to be. The plus side is...she is off IV meds and on a strong oral..but only for a few days. He is waiting on her culture results to come back to decide what to put her on. I am sad to say, that is the only plus to the whole visit. He thinks she is culturing one of the big bugs..if the culture results come back not showing anything, he will put her in for a bronch and see what is going on.






He said it is imperative we get to Cincinnati ASAP..he feels we will not see any improvement until we go...that is based on them being able to help her...if not...he said he doesnt know why some cf patients have it worse off than others but we just have to do what we can...I told him it wasnt as easy as all that from where I was sitting. I felt like I was kicked in the gut.



Please pray they get all the details worked out with insurance and scheduling and we have the resources needed to go to Cincinatti.



Thank you,

Debbie

1 comment:

4 Lettre Words said...

Saying a prayer now. XO!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive