Thursday, July 9, 2009

Clinic follow up

Cheyenne had a clinic appointment today. It is a toss up as to whether it was good or bad. I guess it was good and bad. Her lungs sound clear, dispite her terrible cough and fever. The culture that was done in St. Louis, is clear except for Alpha Hemolytic Strep, which the doctor said they wont treat right now. All of that is the good part. She has lost 4 pounds since our last visit, four weeks ago and her pft's are down 22%. He said and I quote "that could be because of the procedure or the infection, but I expect it to come back up some." He also changed her enzymes, we will see if that helps.
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying what is left of summer vacation...do you realize how soon school starts? Many more days like we have had around here lately and I will say, not soon enough...lol.
Love and hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive